There is simple way to unsubscribe value added services (VAS) from any network such as aircel, airtel, vodafone, bsnl, idea, reliance and so on. The instructions is fairly simple but not via online.
1. Just SMS “STOP” (toll free) to 155223 from your mobile number
2. You will get a SMS from 155223 with the list of VAS services activated in your mobile. For eg.
and so on.
3. If you want subscribe cricket alerts, simply reply '2' to 155223 and repeat the process for which services you are willing to unsubscribe.
Via Phone Call
1. Call 155223 from your mobile number, once the call gets connected your will get automated voice responce.
2. Based on voice responce listen to the services you currently live on and dial the appropriate number which related to your subscribed VAS services.
3. For example if you wish to deactivate caller tunes 'Dial 1' and similar to other services also.
4. Once you successfully unsubscribed the caller tunes (VAS), You will get voice as well as SMS confirmation too.
Hope the above steps will helps you to unsubscribe mobile phone value added services.